Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Love at first Sight....

I am so in love.

I think about my love all the time.


My mind drifts while I am at work and I start thinking again about my love.


The time we will share, the years we will have together.


I find myself driving down my loves street, just to get a glimpse.

Yes, Dave is aware. We have talked in length about it. We have even spent time going through the temple together to see if we were right about this feeling.

So, here it is...my love.


We put an offer in yesterday. It is a short sale so it will be a few months, but we should be in before the holidays!

4 comments:

Julz said...

WOOHOO!!!!! So where is it?!?!?

Michelle said...

It is in Spanish Bay...off of Oasis Blvd. (Near Alex Blazzards office)

Melanie said...

Yay for you...I remember driving through that neighborhood when they were first building them (I think it's the same place) and I could have fallen in love too. Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Michelle, you won't know what to do with that big of a kitchen after you've been in that tiny closet you call a kitchen. We are so excited for you