Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Any turkey can tango.....

At Zachary and Coleman's school they have a flag ceremony every morning. They have a song that they practice at flag. Usually its something patriotic like the Star Spangled Banner or America the Beautiful. This week, its a song called 'Any Turkey can Tango'. All the kids tango across the school yard as they sing it. Its pretty entertaining.

Here is my Turkey doing the Tango....sort of.

Coleman, is Mr. Creative! Mrs. Mickelson (Kindergarten teacher) mentioned how impressed she was about how he makes the most detailed things out of blocks during play time. I had to get a picture of a few. The first is his version of a 4-wheeler! The second is a picture of his elephant, from the ears to the trunk!!

Ben is still quite the 'beast'. His girl Mary had a birthday this week. I love Mary and Julie luckily shares her with me so I have a little girl to spoil. I had so much fun watching her open all her 'princess' gifts that I wasn't watching Ben. Julie got a picture of him- while everyone was distracted he was cleaning up the kids leftover cupcakes.

Oliver has turned into the little soccer champ. He hangs out on the sidelines of his brothers games and plays better then they do on the field. He can dribble the ball really well, and stays with the ball! (He still needs to work on the 'no hands' rule.)

1 comment:

Julz said...

That Coleman is way talented! I LOVE that elephant!! And I still can't get over that Ben picture. Cute as heck. And no worries- we'll share Mary with you anytime!!