For Thanksgiving we went to Dave's parents house in St. George. It was actually fun. Although Chris and Lauren and Mike & Kerstin's families were missing it was still a good time.

Aunt Juju made crafts with the kids.

Oliver was hypnotized by Grandma's Christmas tree & the mickey mouse on her fridge.

...and Dave showed off his latest gadget.

On Saturday we had the first paintball event produced by David West. (Or as he is known in the paintball world 'SexyBeast') Dave spent weeks making up scenarios and 'missions' for the first annual 'Turkey Shoot". There was a headless horseman, Pilgrims, and two Indian tribes.
A lot of people had fun, but said Dave was a perfectionist. I think it was the first event where they all had index cards with directions on them! But he had a blast and the kids had fun hanging out in the dirt.


Sunday..
We have late church, starting at 2pm. Its hard because Ben and Oliver usually take a nap around 0ne. So Ben was grumpy getting ready and said he didn't want to go to church. When we tried talking him into going he yelled. "I am quitting church!"
Of course when church starts at 8am in a month I might be right there with him!
Dave and I had a lesson about the new Genealogy program. When we got home Dave signed up and told me that he and the boys were royalty. He found in his line, Mark Anthony (Emperor of Rome), Caesar Augustus, Constantine, Nero, Louis King of France, Charles II of the Roman Empire, and lots of other Kings and Queens of France, German, Italy and so on.
When I punched my name in I found out that zero Genealogy has been done on my families. I sure hope I get a strong urge to do my work at some point in life, cause I'm just not there yet.
One thing is for sure, instead of referring to my family as 'Pains in the butt', I will now have to call them Royal pains in the butt.
Aunt Juju made crafts with the kids.
Oliver was hypnotized by Grandma's Christmas tree & the mickey mouse on her fridge.
...and Dave showed off his latest gadget.
On Saturday we had the first paintball event produced by David West. (Or as he is known in the paintball world 'SexyBeast') Dave spent weeks making up scenarios and 'missions' for the first annual 'Turkey Shoot". There was a headless horseman, Pilgrims, and two Indian tribes.
A lot of people had fun, but said Dave was a perfectionist. I think it was the first event where they all had index cards with directions on them! But he had a blast and the kids had fun hanging out in the dirt.
Sunday..
We have late church, starting at 2pm. Its hard because Ben and Oliver usually take a nap around 0ne. So Ben was grumpy getting ready and said he didn't want to go to church. When we tried talking him into going he yelled. "I am quitting church!"
Of course when church starts at 8am in a month I might be right there with him!
Dave and I had a lesson about the new Genealogy program. When we got home Dave signed up and told me that he and the boys were royalty. He found in his line, Mark Anthony (Emperor of Rome), Caesar Augustus, Constantine, Nero, Louis King of France, Charles II of the Roman Empire, and lots of other Kings and Queens of France, German, Italy and so on.
When I punched my name in I found out that zero Genealogy has been done on my families. I sure hope I get a strong urge to do my work at some point in life, cause I'm just not there yet.
One thing is for sure, instead of referring to my family as 'Pains in the butt', I will now have to call them Royal pains in the butt.
No comments:
Post a Comment