Saturday, December 26, 2009

December

This has been such a busy, fun month. I have been to busy doing and not enough time blogging. ;) So, after many requests, here is an update on our little corner of the world.

Earlier in the month my friend Jamie went through the temple to get her endowments. She is such a great example to me. She is so strong and truly excited about the gospel.

After her endowment the girls and I took Jamie to Chili's to celebrate. We had quite a little party there, and was sharing food. The waiter was so nice, he just brought us out extra plates. He even got us to go drinks and chips & salsa on our way out. We decided to tell the manager how awesome he was and she said that he would get a coveted 'chili pin'.We were so excited to get a guy pinned.


Then a few days later the family and I went to see the temple lights.


Then for Claudia's birthday we had another girls night out! (She's 29 again like me!)
Happy Birthday BBF ;)


Christmas morning:

My little boys were spoiled again.
Then we went off to Grandma Holly & Grandpa Dave's house.
I got to meet my new niece, Natalie. She is such a doll.

She was so awake and alert. She looked right at the camera when I took her picture! Such a model!
Sweet Grandma Bonnie (Dave's maternal grandma) I adore her.

We had our traditional holiday puzzle, until the kids decided it wasn't as fun as new toys!


Then later that night we went to dinner at our friends house and took the kids to the Chipmunk squeekle. It was hilarious. The best part was everytime there was music, Oliver danced in the isle.


Then as if I haven't had enough 'girls nights' we went out again tonight to say goodbye to our friend Mindy who is moving to Texas.

We showed off our horrible bowling skills.

No comments: