A few weeks after Halloween I found costumes clearanced ridiculously low. At $2-$3 I decided to buy a bunch. Then for Christmas I gave the boys a box full of costumes to play dress up with. They loved it and finally put down all their Lego's this week to break into them. For a bunch of boys, they sure like to dress up.
Coleman of course just found several different ways to dress up as a pirate.
But seriously...is there anything cuter then a baby-hobo clown?

__________________________________
Last Saturday a few of us girls got together and took a try at Paintball for the first time. It was surprisingly fun. I was a little nervous to get shot for the first time, but it wasn't as bad as I imagined it.


I have to admit, one of the proudest moments of my life was tagging Kendra! I'm not going to boast too much. (cause she kinda scares me) Later in the day she got me right in the back and my turrets slipped a little bit. That one stung! Not all of us were wearing bullet proof vests!
Thanks apiratesparadise.net for arming us girls.


Aunt Tammi and Uncle Jon, the boys love their shirts. Just remember Jon, you and Anthony have to teach my boys about sports. Otherwise they are going to make comments at the dinner table like, "Cowboys suck and Steelers rule!"

Coleman of course just found several different ways to dress up as a pirate.
But seriously...is there anything cuter then a baby-hobo clown?
__________________________________
Last Saturday a few of us girls got together and took a try at Paintball for the first time. It was surprisingly fun. I was a little nervous to get shot for the first time, but it wasn't as bad as I imagined it.
I have to admit, one of the proudest moments of my life was tagging Kendra! I'm not going to boast too much. (cause she kinda scares me) Later in the day she got me right in the back and my turrets slipped a little bit. That one stung! Not all of us were wearing bullet proof vests!
Thanks apiratesparadise.net for arming us girls.
Aunt Tammi and Uncle Jon, the boys love their shirts. Just remember Jon, you and Anthony have to teach my boys about sports. Otherwise they are going to make comments at the dinner table like, "Cowboys suck and Steelers rule!"
1 comment:
The picture of the boys in their Alabama shirts works perfectly as my computer desktop!
Post a Comment