My company just implemented an employee referral program. Basically I get extra vacation days for referring the name and contact information of anyone who signs up for new or expanded services with Reliance Connects here in Mesquite.
One thing I swear by is our DVR's It will change the way you watch TV. There is so much freedom that comes from watching you favorite shows when you want to. Our kids watch a lot less garbage because they record the shows the like and watch them when they have the time (no more arguments that they will finish homework after their show).
If you're thinking about upgrading or getting any new phone, cable TV or internet service, let me know so I can get the referral points.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Using your family blog for shameless promotion.
No, I'm just using my wife's blog for shameless promotion.
Post a Comment