Oh man I love this kid.
Like wearing this costume to school:
Or this hat:
But he seems to pull it off.
Now I just need to convince him he looks good in suspenders again to get his droopy drawers up. He has no hips, so belts don't work. As a young kid he wore suspenders all the time.
ADORABLE!
Zach just had a birthday and turned 11. It is downright scary to think that next year he is going to be in middle school and be in young mens. I am pretty sure it was just yesterday that he was my little chubby cheeked kid.

As an 11 year old he has now graduated from Cub Scouts, and is now a Boy Scout. One of his presents for his birthday was a uniform.
I couldn't help but see the resemblance to a more famous scout.
As much as it is scary to think of my baby growing up, there are moments when I am assured that he is still a kid at heart.
...Wanting "Lego" birthday cakes.
...Catching him in the morning making growling nosies as he plays with his dinosaurs
.... playing dress up with and LOVING the mask his brother got him
I love you my sweet TurkeyButt.






No comments:
Post a Comment