Sunday, May 6, 2012

Easter...

Easter all ready. Lately the time is just blurring by. Both Dave and I have both been so busy and stressed at work. Thank goodness for weekends and holidays. I could probably find 110 things to complain about in Mesquite-especially with 90 heat already in April! But they are really good at local events. 
Every year the Lion's club sponsors a local Easter egg hunt. This year the Salvation Army pitched in prizes to the kids who found the 'special eggs'.
Wouldn't you know it?
Oliver walked away with a lightning McQueen Power wheel ride on car from the egg hunt. Lucky little devil.
_____________________________
We went to Daves families house in St. George for the annual 'Grandma egg hunt'. 


I am not sure if this was done on purpose or not, but Kerstin and I got a laugh out of Jesus gathering his 'flock' in the dinning room. 

I didn't get any...but there sure are some cute little West girls in this family. 
These pigtails are killing me with cute!


Grandma Bonnie, I adore her. 
____________________

I stopped in to visit my friend Shantiell who just moved, right next to the people in town who own the chocolate factory! They gave her a basket MADE of chocolate and filled with chocolate. 

Darn these 6 months of no chocolate!!

__________________________



I was searching through our pictures the other day and found this random but adorable picture. Oliver is adorable in his bow tie. He decided to adopt that look all on his own. 

 I love these silly boys.

No comments: