I have been gone so much lately. Luckily, Dave is a great father.
He has always helped out with diapers and all the day to day kid stuff, but he is even getting braver then I am. He took all 4 kids grocery shopping by himself! I've never been that sadistic.
He gave the boys all a much needed hair cut while I was gone. Although Oliver was at 'mullet' status and needed it, I was kicking Dave for giving him his first haircut while I was gone. Of course he is still adorable.
I was having a hard time at work while I was gone. I was trying to fit a weeks worth of work into a day and a half. Then of course since I was in a hurry, everything that could go wrong...did. Including copy machine toner exploding all over me! Now I am referred to as 'Ink Bomb' in the Laughlin office. At about hour 14 on the job one day I broke down on the phone and was crying on Dave's shoulder because I was so frustrated. The next morning was Saturday and I was working away when someone knocked on the office door. I figured I would ignore them since the office was closed and I had enough to worry about. Then there was a call and someone was leaving a message saying they were outside the office with a delivery. I was so annoyed that the office staff scheduled a delivery on Saturday but picked up and told them I would be right out. When I opened the office door, this is what I found:
My amazingly handsome husband sent me flowers. He is so awesome.
The rumors are true...and it is SHORT!
3 comments:
Cute hair! I am a fan of bobs on most people and you look great!
Michelle....I LOVE your hair. Too cute! I wish I could have seen the "ink bomb". Sounds like something that would happen to me! Hang in there.
Melanie
That is so sweet that he sent you flowers!!!! What a great guy! Isn't it funny how a little thing like flowers totally makes everything feel better?? I'm with Melanie, too- I would have loved to see that ink bomb. That has happened to me.
Post a Comment