(Zach being a 'tween' with his new birthday present)
Since Zach's birthday was in the middle of the week and we had so much going on we decided to celebrate on the weekends. Last Saturday we went to Las Vegas with the Andrus family and went to Leids Discovery Museum and Chuck-E-Cheese.
There was a 'dress-up' section at the museum. I couldn't resist seeing how adorable it would be to have my own princess.
Fun with giant bubbles.
Saul, Ariel and Zachary got to see what it is like to be in a wheelchair and play basketball.
There was a demonstration with liquid nitrogen. It was pretty interesting. One thing the demonstrator did was to put a balloon animal in the liquid nitrogen. I was expecting it to eat through the rubber and pop the balloon, but it didn't. Instead the balloon shriveled up like it was popped. But then when it was brought back out the air inside slowly started to expand back and the balloon took their normal shape. I was just as amazed as the kids!
2 comments:
Happy birthday buddy! It looks like you had a really great time!
What a cool museum, I wasn't familiar with that place. How fun!
Post a Comment