Saturday, January 10, 2009

We have a new baby now....


Dave's uncle Arnold got a new TV and asked if we would like his old one. Umm...YEAH!

The funny thing is that I insisted that Dave buy a large cabinet for our old TV to go into. I needed something with doors to close when guests are over. I hated the look of couches all pointing at the TV in the living room. It looks like our whole lives revolve around the TV. Well, the TV Dave's uncle gave us is really huge. There is no fitting this into a cabinet. It actually takes up most of the living room. Our secret is out, our life evolves around TV! Viva la DVR!!

We might need to get rid of the kids to make more room.

3 comments:

The crew said...

your so funny i'll take your kids if you need more room lol. we too have a way too big tv and it recently just broke so now we not only have a broken tv that is the first thing you see when you come into the room but now we have brought a smaller one into the living room until the big one is fixed so we really look like we have no life. and to be honest between 24 and American Idol we don't have a life! Bethany

Ludvigson Family said...

Wow! If thats his old TV I'm wondering what his new one is like?

The crew said...

I would love to know about this tv guy, and I am so looking forward to watching your kids. They are so much fun and make me feel like a kid again. if you need me earlier than april i'm here just let me know what I can do to help. My email is periwinklepurple@hotmail.com if you want to shoot me over the repair guys number-thanks- Bethany