Tuesday, January 6, 2009

What a BLAST...

Here is my sexybeast husband. This past weekend he played in a paintball triad event. I helped Claudia all day at the event and had a great time. There is a team called MIB that play with paintball pistols. It requires a lot more skill since they do not have hoppers and that limits the paintball supply. But those pistols look FUN. I think when I play, I want to try that style.
If you are in the Utah and Idaho areas, there are 2 more parts to the triad, come join us!! You can get information at:
http://www.apiratesparadise.net/paintball/triadseries.html


3 comments:

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

I've never played paintball - looks like it would hurt! But it sound entertaining.

Julz said...

Yeah- I've seen those bruises Dave's had!

Ludvigson Family said...

Mee Too, OUCH! Not a sport for the whimpy. Hey thanks so much for the fabric info. Amy's prints are so cute. Exactly what I was looking for.