October has been a busy fun month. I love this time of year, it finally starts cooling down and its holiday after holiday. But it is a very busy time of year too. Here is some of the fun we got into...
Coleman had a field trip to the local museum. I went along and was crazy enough to take Ben and Oliver with us.
Coleman couldn't figure out why the typewriter didn't have a monitor.
Oliver loves babies and always tries to mother hen other little kids. He went right to the baby on display at the museum.
Our ward had a chili cook off. Ben loves his 'teacher Kenzie' almost as much as chili!

We took our traditional trip to the Corn Maze in St. George with the Andrus family.

Tim would hide in the corn and jump out to scare me. Then Dave thought it was so funny he started scaring the kids. I think the dads were the biggest kids.
They had a petting zoo and games, including this mattress they called a "red-neck trampoline"
Its been a fun month with good friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment