The Missoula Children's Theatre is back in town! Last year Zachary was in their production of Rumpelstiltskin. This year Coleman auditioned and got a part as a Dust Bunnie in The Princess and the Pea!

Not being partial at all, he is the cutest Dust Bunny I have ever seen!
I will work on getting some video on here. Coleman was really shaking his tail. He got to show off his amazing dance abilities.



After the first show this afternoon I went back stage to help Coleman off with his costume. All the boys were in one dressing room, and all the girls in another. Coleman is VERY shy and modest like his father. He couldnt even change in front of all the other boys. I found him ander a desk changing!

________________________________________________
Also today Dave was out at the paintball field. Zachary wanted to hang out with him while a bunch of high school kids were playing with their homecoming dates. Apparently someone shot of course and Zachary caught a stray ball. He got his first paintball bruise today!
Not being partial at all, he is the cutest Dust Bunny I have ever seen!
I will work on getting some video on here. Coleman was really shaking his tail. He got to show off his amazing dance abilities.
After the first show this afternoon I went back stage to help Coleman off with his costume. All the boys were in one dressing room, and all the girls in another. Coleman is VERY shy and modest like his father. He couldnt even change in front of all the other boys. I found him ander a desk changing!
________________________________________________
Also today Dave was out at the paintball field. Zachary wanted to hang out with him while a bunch of high school kids were playing with their homecoming dates. Apparently someone shot of course and Zachary caught a stray ball. He got his first paintball bruise today!
No comments:
Post a Comment