Here is a catch up on what we were doing in April.

We went to Zion's National Park and went hiking with the kids. We got annual passes and plan on going back a lot. Dave and I are going to do the big hike...Angels Landing!

The kids did pretty good. Oliver was way to comfortable near the edges for me. But overall it was great to get the kids out of the house and away from the Wii! I had forgotten how beautiful it is in Springdale. I worked up there years ago and fell in love with the town.
Mesquite days were celebrated last weekend. Tim and Claudia entered in the parade to promote A pirates Paradise. They turned Tim's car into a giant roller skate. It was hilarious!
My other favorite entry in the parade was the missionaries. They had a tandem bike. It would be so cute to see them out on that!
Then later that night we attended the talent night in our adopted ward, the Spanish Branch. As usual the activity came with great meal. They know how to fiesta!
Ben didn't know this guy, but in typical Ben fashion decided he was his new best friend. He kept playing with him all night long.
Zachary and Coleman both had a field trip to the Leid Discovery museum in Las Vegas.. I tagged along for both field trips. I even braved the bus with the students.
This is Coleman and friends playing on TV.
They got blown away in the hurricane simulator.
1 comment:
Your boys are so dang cute!
Post a Comment