I am a lucky momma. My boys do drive me crazy loco...alot. But I am still so lucky to have 4 little boys who love me and every now and then treat me like their princess. (Although Dave says if I am a princess, its princess Fiona....and comments like that is why we have such a comfortable couch.)
My sweet boys made me picture holders and cards.

Dave got me Wii fit plus. I really wanted it and love it, but of course a Wii game of any kind is still a gift for Ben. Luckily he shares with the rest of us and luckily Dave has refrained from snapping a picture of me doing the hula in my underwear.

One of the best things about mothers day.....

Having the people who own the local chocolate factory in your ward! Love those mothers day flowers bishop...but keep the chocolate coming!!
My sweet boys made me picture holders and cards.
Dave got me Wii fit plus. I really wanted it and love it, but of course a Wii game of any kind is still a gift for Ben. Luckily he shares with the rest of us and luckily Dave has refrained from snapping a picture of me doing the hula in my underwear.
One of the best things about mothers day.....

Having the people who own the local chocolate factory in your ward! Love those mothers day flowers bishop...but keep the chocolate coming!!
1 comment:
Of course, your boys love you. You are a fun mom!
Post a Comment