Friday, September 3, 2010

The First day....

Monday was the first day of school! Oh what a wonderful day. The summer was too hot for the kids to play outside much so it was a loooong summer. I was so excited for the first day of school, I hardly noticed if the kids were or not!

We drove to Bethany's house who lives around the corner from the school and walked from there. Bethany has been like a mother to Ben and Oliver for the past year so it was perfect to share the moment with her! She now has 4 little ones under 3. I think she is super woman. You kinda have to be to push a quad stroller!


It was the first day of school for Zachary and Coleman too, but Ben was the one I seemed to get the most pictures of. My little sweet beast started kindergarten! I love kindergarten so much.

And Ben got the best Kindergarten teacher there is, Mrs. Mickelson!

Could it get any better? Brooklyn is in Ben's class too. Last year Ben told me that he decided that he was going to marry Brooklyn. (Although I think she is a wonderful choice, I told him that he is going to have to wait until after his mission to ask her.)

I think it was just yesterday that I took Zachary to his first day of Kindergarten. But here he is, going into 4th grade. Coleman is starting 2nd.

No comments: