Valentine's day is one of the best days of the year to be the only girl in a sea of boys.
ALWAYS having to check before you sit on the toilet-having one persons burp being turned into a chorus- and being the only person excited about the ice dancing part of the Olympics is just a few of the reasons that living in a house full of boys is not fun most days of the year. However, February 14th I was one lucky girl with not one, but 5 cute boys to call my valentines.
I decided to wake my boys up with a little love. So late the night before I ran to the store and got them balloons. I wrote a note to each boy telling them how awesome I thought they were and tied it to the balloon. As soon as they woke up they found the balloon floating at the foot of their bed.
I do love all my boys, but I have to admit that Dave was my favorite Valentine this year. He truly has made me feel loved. (Aside from getting Rick rolled in the middle of a sweet valentines card!)
Coleman has been quite the little sweetheart lately. More then once I have woken up to Coleman saying, "I have found everyones jackets, shoes and backpacks, I have gotten out the spray and comb and Ben's drops....Is there anything else I can do for you?"
I am pretty sure there is no nicer way for a mom to wake up.
No comments:
Post a Comment