July 2nd Coleman was baptized!
My mom came down from California for the baptism. At least that is what she said. I think she came down to visit Cafe Rio and just happened to plan that visit around the baptism.
Dave's parents came down from St. George, and my sister in Lauren who lives in Maryland was able to come as well. I was so excited to see her. He family is so stinking cute, especially the newest one little Josalyn.
Esperanza, (or DIDI as we call her) has babysat for us since Coleman was not even a year old. She is so special. I am glad she was able to share the day with us.
After the baptism we had friends over for cookies and punch. -Which means we had a bunch of sugar crazed kids running around the house. At least we are blessed with a house able to contain them now.
Here are a few words from Coleman about is Baptism:
When I was baptized it felt great.
I am glad that I got baptized, cause now I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
No comments:
Post a Comment