Saturday, September 24, 2011

Funguys.....

I have been feeling lately that I haven't been spending enough time with my kiddos doing fun stuff. It seems like every weekend is filled with some place to go or cleaning the house. So this weekend we had fun, whether they liked it or not! Coleman at first complained when I mentioned that he couldn't run off to his friends because I wanted to hang out with him.
Friday night we made "Pokemon Pizza" then curled up and watched Rio.
I copied the poke ball pizza from online. The kids loved it.
Since no one else eats onions I got the center.

____________________
Saturday the kids and I did a little Halloween craft.
We made spooky candle holders out of glasses and tissue paper. It was pretty easy to do and the kids loved it. And since we got Modpodge all over the table Dave took us for dinner. If I knew it was that easy we would do more crafts!

It was a fun weekend just being a mom and enjoying the fun little guys in my life.
Love you Boys.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

The Halloween glasses are adorable. You are a fun mom.
Melanie

sarah said...

Love it! How fun for them and for you. I hope I find time to do cute stuff with my kids like you do!