Saturday, September 10, 2011

Taggin Tim.....

Our good friend Tim had a birthday and we decided to have a fun night out in his honor. We went to Claim Jumper in St. George.
Don't let him fool you. That is the menu he is drinking off of.
Dave and Tim play paintball A LOT. So when we decided to take him out for a boys against girls Laser Tag game, I knew Claudia and I were going to get slaughtered.
For the most part, we dd. At least in the first game. I kept trying to stick my gun way in front of myself to shoot and my shots wouldn't count because I didn't have two hands on the gun. If I kept both hands on the gun, when I started to run my pants started to fall off. (This was not a good time for my exercising to pay off.)
(Tim and Claudia glowing in the black light)

After the 4 of us played, two teenagers came in and we played a free for all. It was a blast. After shooting each other a few times Claudia and I decided to work together and trap the guys. I even came in 3rd place in the group of 6! I got to tell you there is nothing funner then blasting your husband and good friends with a laser blaster.


No comments: