Monday, November 21, 2011

Cars and Vampires...






Zachary & Coleman had a 'Box Car Derby' for scouts.
Oliver and Ben joined in the fun too.

Ben had a bus

Zach made a tank

Oliver, (of course) was Lightning McQueen

And Coleman made the bat mobile
____________________________

The night of nights! Breaking Dawn came out. I went to the midnight showing with some friends, then went to a party and the evening show the next night.
Heather had a fun party where everyone brought themed treats.
I loved this one:
I brought blood for movie snacks:

Everyone is always talking about 'Team Jacob' and 'Team Edward', but I like a vampire from the TV show vampire diaries. So Dave had a shirt made for me. :)
__________________________

My friend Nicole is building her own house. She is such an amazing girl. Dave and I went on Saturday to help her. Fools! They let me near a hammer! hahaha. Ok, so I spent most of the time sweeping. But I did get to hit a few nails (its not my fault they went in sideways!)
It was a lot of fun and amazing to be a part of. We actually helped lift this wall! So cool.

Oh yeah, PS: I cut my hair off

No comments: