Real quick.
Stuff we did this past month but I didn't have time to blog about:
Zach had to pass off something for scouts so we set up a tent in the backyard and had a camp out. (So thankful for a backyard!!!)
Dave chickened out and left me to fend for myself in the backyard with these wild things:
This sign tried to warn us that we were on the road to nowhere:
We didn't listen and kept driving.
When we decided to turn around we noticed the other side of the warning was a sign mocking us. Got to love Nevada.
___________________
I love that kid.
___________________
Dave & Zach had a paintball event.
It was at our friend's field so it is usually a family event for us. I go help Claudia serve lunch,
and Oliver and Ben help Claudia's son get into dirt and discarded paintballs.
This was a big event. There were so many players
I love my paintball studs.
___________________
Dave took the boys and a neighbor to shoot paintballs.
He was so proud to show me that he got hit in the face.
___________________
___________________
Grandpa Dave and Grandma Holly had us over for a BBQ.
Oliver thinks his cousin James is pretty cool.
___________________
Dave and I went to help our friend Nicole build her house!
I admit, I am a little scared of the nail gun, but it is a fun experience to actually be building something.
____________________
Mesquite had the annual 'Night out'.
____________________
Speaking of school- Zachary's class has an auction once a month where kids can bring things to school and auction them off for "Bulldog bucks". My little turkey brought this prize home:
And loves it.
He is special, that is for sure. But I love him.







No comments:
Post a Comment