Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The trick is no chocolate treats....


So my good friend Brooke- is insane -has gone without chocolate for over a year.
I finally decided to give it a try. I figured that I didn't really eat that much chocolate. I'd hardly notice. If you think you do not do something a lot, go without it.
Of course I did not realize my bad timing. I decided to go without, right before Halloween.
The lives of many Kit-Kats were saved this season.
So, since Oct.16th I have been chocolate free.
Seeing this at Golden Corral didn't help much:

Here is a little October fun we had while not eating chocolate:
We went to the stale farm in St. George and got lost in corn maze.
Halloween at school.
These kids are scary.
Oliver was with me while volunteering at school. Coleman's class was playing a game where a kids got to eat M&Ms until they hit the hidden spot and all the kids yelled 'don't eat Frank!' Oliver after watching a few rounds decided he wanted in on the action. When the kids got to the part where they yelled and Oliver was supposed to stop eating, he hurried and shoved the remaining M&Ms in his mouth.

We headed to the city's truck or treat down town.

Mr. Mayor makes me feel so safe.

Our family was the Angry Birds this year. So Oliver loved the Abbott's Angry bird pumpkin.

We headed up to Turtleback and caught the tail end of a block party. I miss the crazy 7th Ward girls.



Bethany was taking Halloween pictures this year and I took my little ghouls over for a session. Here is our Angry bird Family:

1 comment:

sarah said...

greatest halloween costume idea ever! your family does such awesome things all the time! i love it!