
Above is Maria and some of her family. Simeon has been telling me for years to try something new on my corn. The thing is...I LOVE corn on the cob. Its one of my very favotite foods. I couldn't see ruining it with all the crazy toppings. So year after year at the party I put butter on and run. This year I decided to be brave. I added parmesean cheese and sour cream to my corn. OH MY GOSH! It was SO good. I'm still not going to brave the Mayo...but wow the cheese and sour cream is awesome!

The kids didnt even seem to notice there was food there. They had fun. Zachary has still never tried Watermelon. He thinks its a yucky vegetable that we are trying to trick him into trying. The more we explain to him that it is good and considered a 'treat', the more he resists.

This is our TiTi. She babysat for us while Coleman was a baby...Coleman loves her so much. We call her Titi still. (Its a term of enderment meaning grandma in Spanish.)
1 comment:
I've heard about all the crazy topping, but I'm like you... I love corn on the cop and I don't want to spoil in with the chance of not loving the new additions. I might have to be adventous too!
Post a Comment