Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First days

My big boys started school on Aug. 25th
Zach is in 2nd grade, and Coleman is in Kindergarten.
Even though Coleman has been at the school tagging along with me, and has even been in Mrs. Mickelson's class room before, Zach felt the need to give him the grand tour. He even told him which were the 'best' toys in Mrs. Mickelson's room.

I was going for a picture of my boys walking off to school on their first day...but Coleman is always about 'one more hug'.

Today, Sept. 2nd is Benjamin's first day of preschool! He was more then excited. Its been hard waiting for this day. Ever since the first day of Elementary school a few weeks ago, Ben has thought he should be in school too.

This is Ben's favorite place to play at school; the kitchen stuff.

This is Ben with his Teacher, Ms. Theresa. I hope she knows what she is in for. We'll see if she is still smiling after a year with my sweet beast.

1 comment:

Jenna Lee said...

Your kids are so cute. I'm glad I got to know you guys and your kids!! There good kids!!!