
My little baby Oliver turned 1 yesterday!
We celebrated it last Saturday by taking the boys out to Bunkerville's park.
They have a small water park area...Oliver was right up there with his brothers. He LOVES water. When he is in a swimming pool he tries to dive right out of our arms. He can't get enough!
He also got his first taste of Gatorade.
I was just glad there was a place to hose him off after the 'taste'.
Oliver kept looking at the yellow thing (in the picture) that squirts out water. He would play with it for a long time, and then I swear, the SECOND he would walk away it would go off. He did it over and over. I was so hoping to get a picture of him gettin' it!
4 comments:
Happy late birthday Oliver! I'm so bummed we weren't there to celebrate it with you!!
I think Oliver looks sooo much like Ben when he was a baby! How fun. That's neat that Bunkerville has a water park. Cool. Take care,
Melanie
Happy "Big 1" Birthday Oliver.
your friend Dagen
Holy cow I can't believe he is now 1 years old. Looks like a fun party!!
Post a Comment