Saturday, August 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Ben






Today is my Benji's 3 birthday! Its really been a crazy time for us these past few months. Since May I have been gone every month for a week at a time at training for work. We had our temple sealing and Disneyland in June. Throw in a family reunion and my niece visiting from Alabama and we have been insanely busy. Horrible mother that I am, I hadn't given Ben's birthday much thought until the last minute. But although it wasn't a huge ordeal, Ben was quite happy with his day. We had some of our good friends, including David and Mary (two of Ben's best buddies) meet us at 'Micked-donalds'. (McDonald's in Ben's language) If you know Ben, then you know he is obsessed with the Wii. Luigi is his favorite game character. So I made him a Wii remote and a Luigi cake. It was a 'Sloc-lit' (chocolate) cake, his favorite.
Thanks to all of our friends who helped make his day special.
Happy Birthday sweet beast.

No comments: