Thursday, August 7, 2008

Its about time...

Well, I am finally getting around to starting a blog for our family. I can't believe how quickly time flies when your kids insist on growing up.

Zachary will be 8 in January. I realized today how big of a milestone that is; baptism, scouts and the first year of the power ages of the 'tweens'.

Coleman is such a funny kid. We just celebrated his 5th birthday in Disneyland. I can't believe he will be starting Kindergarten. Although I am excited to be able to have fun helping in kindergarten again...(and of course enjoying the benefits of another kid in full time school) it is so sad to imagine another baby has turned into a big boy.

Benjamin will be 3 tomorrow. With Zach & Cole I always thought 3 was the funnest year. Its the year of laughs as the express themselves and the way they see the world in their unique mixed up way. Just the other day when I asked Ben to hurry up and put his shoes on so we could leave, he looked up from the laptop and said, "hang on, I'm checking my email!" Then continued to smash buttons randomly.

Oliver is 11 months and such a happy little guy. (most of the time) Lately his always happy demeanor has been lacking a little. He started throwing little temper tantrums and kicking his foot stubbornly on the floor when he doesn't get his way. This has caused his most recent nick name which I refer to as his "Irish name"- Pain O'butt.

Well, I hope you enjoy reading the updates on our family and our adventures. I am sure I will have plenty of hilariously inappropriate things to post that my kids have said or done.

No comments: