Sunday, August 24, 2008

Mini Milestones...

We had a week full of firsts.

Benjamin went poopy on the potty!!
Well, really he went poo poo in the bathtub...then poo poo on the bathroom floor....then the potty. But, we celebrated anyway. Before I even knew what had happened he had gotten out of the tub and on to the potty himself. Ben has been our hardest to potty train. He just laughs at us when we try to get him to use it. So sneaking up to the toilet himself is a big deal!
Preschool here we come!




Oliver started walking "officially" on my birthday, the 12th. That is when I call it official because that is the first time I saw him walk on his own. (meaning we weren't making him walk from one person to another) He just got up and walked. He is now getting up in the middle of the room without the help of furniture. He knows he is big stuff. He smiles every time we look at him walking.

No comments: