Sunday, August 10, 2008

Through the years.....

I was looking through old pictures last night. I love pictures of my kids, but at the same time it's so sad to see how much they have grown. In honor of his birthday, here are some younger pictures of Ben on his other birthdays...

Here is Ben, just minutes after entering the world. We found out right away that Ben was a Boy Scout like his father. He tied his first knot in the womb. He somehow tied his cord in a knot.

Ben's First birthday. He wasn't impressed with his first taste of cake. He much preferred a bowl full of black beans.



Ben's 2nd birthday. By this point Ben liked cake a little bit better, I think he wanted it more for 'who' it was rather then what it was.

2 comments:

Ludvigson Family said...

Did you make the Mickey cake? If so you totaly need to sale them for custom b-day cake orders! I would be the first in line.

Julz said...

Yeah Michelle! Those cakes are awesome! You could start your own party business... make the cake and take all the pictures! It's a great combo deal.