I have been with Weststates since 2000. I started as a part time resident manager in St. George, Utah. After a few years I moved with the company to Mesquite and became a full time manager of two complexes. Then almost 2 years ago there was some restructuring in the company and I was asked to become an 'Area Supervisor'. At first I was concerned about the job. In addition to my properties I would now supervise the manager at our two Overton properties. After a while it proved to be an easy transition. Overton was close enough that I would be home every night that I had to visit. And the manager hired at the properties has turned out to be wonderful. She is just as much of an organizational freak as I am.
Now taking on the southern region of Nevada I will be supervising properties in Searchligh, Tonopah and this beast.....

Laughlin, NV
I was off Monday the 15th to Laughlin. The property there has over 200 apartments. It's a beast. While in Laughlin this past week I worked several 16 hour days and still feel behind. The second day on the job I was knee deep in Laughlin messes when the manager in Searchlight called and asked me if anyone told me that she plans to retire in 2 weeks! I'm starting to wonder if the owner of the company really hates me!! Hahaha.
On the plus side I am excited at the opportunity to be given the chance and freedom to restructure and organize such a large property. A special thank you to Dave for putting up with me being gone so much...it will get better.
3 comments:
They are so lucky to have you!!! I hope they are paying you the big bucks!! :)
That sounds like quite the challenge! Good luck, I'm sure you'll have it running smoothly in no time.
That is a big job. If anyone can organize and fix it, you can!
Post a Comment