So while I was in Laughlin on my 3rd day of 16 hour work days, David called to tell me that Zachary lost a tooth. It's his 3rd tooth, but still it was hard to not be there. Apparently the tooth fairy was feeling generous and left him $5 for the tooth. However Zachary is very sentimental. He cried and cried that the tooth fairy stole his tooth. When I got home the next day I had to call the tooth fairy and ask if we could buy the tooth back. Luckily we were able to arrange a return.
Ben was adorably cute while I was gone too. One night Dave was trying to get Ben's clothes off, and PJ's on. Ben suddenly became very concerned and shoved his hands in in pockets and said "no, no, don't take my pockets!!!" Dave asked him why not...what did he have in his pockets? To which Ben looked at him as if it were obviously and said "my hands!"

Before I forget, Zach reminded me Friday that I forgot to post that he is a Gold medal winner in the VVES Olympics. He won Gold in the "Shoe Kick" this event is just as it sounds...they kick their shoe off and who ever kicks theirs the furthest wins. If you have ever seen Zachary with his shoes half way on and perpetually untied you would know how that event was created for him!
Coleman also meddled in the three legged race and wheel barrel race.
2024 Olympic Games watch out!!!
2 comments:
Ty saw Zachary's picture and new exactly what race he won. Then he proceeded to show me what shoekicking is... great job Zach! And Michelle- you aren't failing- your family adores you! Hang in there, okay??
Hey Michell,
Wayde will have his surgery when his is 3 months. If he stays healthy. Your boys are so cute and full of life. I watch you and truly believe God sent those boys to you and not me because you have more patience than I do. They all have such great personalities. I am sure they get that from their mother.
Post a Comment