Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snowdays and school days...

Thursday the kids didn't have school. It was canceled as a 'snow day'. Which is hilarious considering we live in the desert and there wasn't one flake on the ground. Las Vegas however was hit with a pretty large snow storm. Since we are part of 'Clark County Schools', when they got canceled- we got canceled. Luckily Ben still had pre-school. It was the last day for him before winter break.

The older kids loved being there and thought his classoom was pretty fun. Ben's whole class sang christmas songs. Instead of singing himself he just danced around and waved to his brothers.

Im glad school was back on Friday. I took the whole day off work so I could be at school with Zach and Coleman. Coleman and I wore our PJ's to school and rode the Polar Express. Then made our own Polar Express out of candy.

Second grade isn't as exciting as Kindergarten but it was fun. I helped Zachary and his class make gingerbread houses.

Sadly, the 'Snow-day' if not snowy was still cold and the last soccer games of the season were canceled. So, here are team pictures (what is left of the teams) of the second to last games:
Zach's Team
Cole's Team
Ben's Team

Ben & David, the hooded duo.

No comments: