My baby Coleman got hurt. Elaine (school nurse) called Monday afternoon and said that Coleman smashed his finger in a door at school. He was so upset I had to take him home from school. He couldn't even talk about what happened for a while he was so upset. Any thoughts of him exagerating the pain went away as he woke up twice that night crying out in pain. Tuesday Coleman stayed home from school and we took him to see Dr. Metha. She did x-rays and confirmed that it wasn't broken. But since it was so sensitive we had a brace put on. Even today it is still swelling. For me this is one of the scariest injuries. When I was about 4 years old I had a finger slammed in a door and the tip was actually severed and had to be stitched back on. To this day I cringe and hide my fingers when a door is slammed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ouch! That looks like it hurts. I am surprised it wasn't broken. Poor guy.
Poor Coleman. My Mom told me he came in and was so sad. She felt so bad for him. That looks like it hurts.
Ouch!!!! That so sad he had to come home from school. It looks like it hurts?
Post a Comment