On his way to pick up the kids from the babysitters one afternoon, Dave got a call from our friend Kregg. He was filming a commercial at his store. Dave and all the kids headed over, then called and tried to convince me to go over. I was just home from out of town and was dropping something off at my friend Maria's house. There was no way I was ready for TV. So, I grabbed Maria's good looking daughters, Lupita & Alejandra and headed to Radio Shack.
Here are the commercials with Lupita, Dave and the kids.
Here are the commercials with Lupita, Dave and the kids.
Dave is a hottie in both commercials, but I like the second better. There are some cute kids. Watch Coleman. When he is driving the toy car he is moving his mouth. Dave does the same thing when he plays video games. It's pretty funny.
Radio Shack #1
Radio Shack #2
Radio Shack #1
Radio Shack #2
1 comment:
Pedro will be here August 1st. He will have three weeks before school starts so we need to introduce him to some friends. I have started a list of high school kids I can call, so let me know who you know. :)
Post a Comment