Tuesday was girls night out thanks to the wonderful Kendra.
She decided to get a group together to go bowling. Other then the fact that no one let put the bumpers up, it was a blast. We were having so much fun that we almost got kicked out of the bowling alley. Who knew that the rowdiest bunch in town was a bunch of RS girls sugared up on Sprite out of bowling pin shaped cups!?

Since our beloved Julie might be leaving us; Claudia, Bethany and I decided to take her out on the town. We went to try out the new Samurai 21 in town. I didn't realize just how wild these girls could be. When our hilarious waiter wasn't trying to give Julie's his phone number he was tossing Shrimp into Claudia's mouth and doing his best to embarrass the heck out her. It was hilarious and fun. What a bunch a great friends I have.
No comments:
Post a Comment