Michelle called me at work to tell me she woke up to Oliver two inches from her face saying, "I want candy." She tried to explain he can't have candy for breakfast until she smelled peanut butter on his breath.Apparently I got ratted out.
Oliver had a tough morning. He woke up crying with a leaky diaper, so I threw him in the shower while I finished getting ready for work. After I pulled him out, he was still really cranky, so I gave him a couple of Reese's Pieces to quite him down so Michelle could sleep a little longer.
So the truth is the baby got two little pieces of peanut butter candy for breakfast so Michelle could sleep in 10-15 more minutes.
P.S. She got the extra few minutes because she proved what a good wife she is. I haven't been feeling well the last few days, and she's been more then loving and concerned for me in my time of need.
1 comment:
You are sweet husband. But Oliver has you wrapped around his adorable little finger.
Post a Comment