Dave had a big paintball event in Chicago this weekend. I have never been there and was really jealous. But I was able to track Dave and see where he was every step of the way. His Iphone has a tracking app in it that can locate it via gps and broadcast it using google maps.
This is a picture of Dave in his hotel in Chicago. I can even tell his room was in the middle of the hotel. Creepy, yes. But very cool!
Friday night I had a few friends come over and we watched Mamma Mia. They brought their boys over and there was a tornado of kids running around the house. Then the neighbor kid asked to spend the night. 4 boys already with Dave out of town...am I crazy for adding another?
Not with this kid! Dante is a cleaner. I love him. I woke up Saturday morning and walked out of my bedroom to find this...
Made beds. I doubt those beds have EVER been made without prompting. I hope Dante rubs off on the boys.
Saturday we headed up to Vegas. We visited my good friend Julie who moved up there a few years ago. I miss her and her sweet girls.
I learned that Vegas has some really cool parks.
This one is for you mom...
(and did you notice his shirt??)
Since we were already in town I took the kids by the Pawn shop featured on the TV show "Pawn Stars". The kids, (Coleman especially) love the show. Of course I think next time I go it will be early in the day and with Dave. Taking the kids at dusk on that side of Vegas was a little educational.
Unfortunately we didn't see 'The Old Man' or 'Chumlee' but it was still pretty neat to see the store live and even see some of the items we saw pawned on an episode.
Meanwhile, back in Chicago:
It is the last day of Dave's paintball game...more specifically the last HOUR of the last day...Dave hit a wall. Literally. Apparently he was running and lost his balance and hit a cement wall. After the first day Dave had only a few bruises and this was the worst of it....
But after the wall his face swelled up on one side making him look like a character on Mask. He also thinks he might of cracked a few ribs. (boys sure are dumb about what they call 'fun')
The place the event was located at is really amazing.
It has fields...
Forests...
A full city block....
and a post Apocalyptic city....
It was in the post Apocalyptical city where Dave decided to get to know a wall.







1 comment:
Miss you too! Next time you go to Pawn Stars take us with you!
Post a Comment