Friday, May 6, 2011

Mr. Expendable....

It's Dave's birthday. I love the guy and he is pretty great, but he is HARD to shop for. This year he asked that I don't spend a lot since he is already spending so much on his paintball. I decided to get him a few little gifts from a funny geeky magazine he is always looking at.
I got him this shirt...
Because he is always talking about the 'red shirts'. The people who wear the red shirts on Star Trek are always the ones who end up getting killed. Hence, the Expendables. As soon as Dave saw the shirt he commented on how I was just out to get his life insurance.
The boys got him several Lego vehicles. Again he laughed at the gift choice. But he has already played with them several times!
We decorated the house inside and out....
and Coleman even made him a special giant card.

A few days before I asked Dave what his favorite kind of cake was and he said, 'pie'.
So for his birthday I made one of his favorites, Banana Creme Pie.
Anytime we get a picture of the kids these days we have to do, 'one silly one'.

We didn't have long to celebrate before we were off to a ward Dutch Oven party.
If was pretty fun, but the kids just ate cookies and cake....then for desert had cotton candy!

This is what happens when you let the guys clean up....
There was cotton candy everywhere.

I hope you had a great birthday Sexybeast, I love you.


No comments: