Friday, June 4, 2010

Last Saturdays adventure......

The Red Hills Park in St. George



The pictures aren't that good because they were taken with a phone, but I love this one of the boys climbing a big rock.



Of course Dave had to go up and rescue Coleman when he got too high and freaked out.

Oliver enjoying a rare moment that momma let him play in the dirt.

Is anyone buying the cute act?


Back in this crevice in the rocks the temperature was at least 10 degrees lower then the rest of the area.

St. George is beautiful, but it is getting hot already. When it gets to the 120's I am going to start hiding under a rock too.

1 comment:

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

I love the red rocks and red sand (until it comes to laundry and all our white socks and shirts turn pink!) hahaha Looks like fun.