Me and My sweet Benjamin....
Benjamin had his Kindergarten fieldtrip to the farm yesterday. This is one of my favorite day's of the year! I drove to the farm so I missed the trailer ride in. They drove the kids by several animals on the way to the farm. Ben turned to one of the male chaperones and asked, "why does that horse have a snake underneath him?"
Kindergarten is where the fun is. I help out each Friday in all the classes, but Kindergarten is where my heart is. Mrs. Mickelson has been each of the boys teacher. Ben is my little wild thing and I worried about him, but Traci has helped him out so much.
She knows how to rope him in!
Ben's girl Brooklyn dared to touch one of the floating dead goldfish!
All bias aside, I am pretty sure that I have the cutest Kindergartener in the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment