Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Ketchup...


I realized I had some random pictures of everyday funnies that I have shared on Facebook that I figured I would blog for memories:

I found this book at the library and got it for Ben to read...it is hilarious!
It is the real Dick and Jane stories, the words are not even changed. They just added random pictures of vampires in ways that go along with the stories. It is quite a funny read!
Ben actually read it, he is doing so good on his reading. I am so proud of him. (even if being able to read the stories in video games is his real motivation!)


This is probably mean, but oh so funny. I was driving somewhere a month ago and noticed a guy all decked out in leather, big tough guy look. He was on a tiny little moped. It was too funny. I had kinda forgotten about it until about a week ago Dave starts telling me about this "tough guy fail" he had seen. I knew just who he was talking about. Then just a few days ago I saw him. I snuck a picture in passing just for your viewing pleasure:

Occasionally I have to go out of town for work. One of the towns I visit is called Searchlight, NV. It is a TINY little town, they do not even have a grocery store. What do they do if they need anything? Call Batman of course!
I saw this on the side of the road in Searchlight and convinced my boys I had visited Gotham.

I was such a grump around Thanksgiving that I didn't properly blog about our trip to California. My mom had made a Turkey just for the kids...and they ate it up!
It was made out of bags of popcorn.






No comments: