A group of us girls had gotten together regularly in the past few years and have named our adventures 'GNO' (Girls Night Out).
Even before the doors opened for A Pirates Paradise, we had talked about having a night where they play nothing but ABBA music. Finally we had one. The rink was closed, but open just for us. We had games, wheels on our feet...and of course ABBA.
Bethany had everyone play a game where you see how many giant marshmallows you can stick in your mouth. Very hilarious. I was thankful to have my cold as an excuse to opt out of that game as white goo drool slipped out the side of their mouths.
Seven, apparently that is the limit before the puking begins.
I am so thankful for the wonderful, fun and incredible friends I have.
Me & my Brookeee.
Bethany & Julie
Steph & Jess
Jamie & Claudia
Kena & Julie (Otherwise known as the Derby queens)
Julie & Kendra
No comments:
Post a Comment