Saturday, April 23, 2011

A Good Friday...

The Friday before Easter Dave was out of town on another paintball event so I decided to have a little fun with the kids. We had the Whipple girls and our neighbor Dante over and made some Easter crafts.

First we went around the neighborhood and hunter for little twigs.
Then we came home and made little nests.

Then, an even braver task with 8 little kids...we made Rice Crispy treats shaped like eggs.


I sure do have some fun cute kids. It was really fun to just hang out and spend time with them. Although by the time Dave got home from his trip I was more then tankful to be tagged out!

I tried to get a group shot of everyone looking cute with their baskets. I suddenly realized that it is an impossible task to get kids hyped up on marshmallows to act serious. However looking back I like the more honest crazy pictures.





Later that evening we had the Andrus kids over for dinner and a movie.

I am thankful we have some awesome friends.

No comments: