Saturday, April 2, 2011

Field Tripin fools....

Tuesday was another field trip for Virgin Valley Elementary school. Both Coleman and Zachary's classes went to the roller rink. I took the day off to go hang out with them. And to help Tim & Claudia out with the mass of hyped up kids...
Oliver tagged along and was happy to get arcade tickets and to sped time with his favorite Claudia.

Zachary & Coleman are both getting pretty good at skating. It is quite a workout too!

________________________________________

April 1st is one of my favorite days of the year. I love practical jokes and messing with people. (Mainly Dave) I had seen a car a few months ago in a parking lot completely wrapped up in plastic wrap and have been holding on to the idea to get Dave. I only put on 2 rolls of plastic wrap, but I should have done more. It didn't take him to long do get it off and he called it a 'weak attempt.' So now it is ON for next year. I have a whole year of planning.
I also have plenty of accomplices. Not surprising, most of the girls Dave works with are more them willing to help when it comes to getting Dave. Thanks Deanette and Amy!

No comments: