Sunday, August 16, 2009

Lucky girl....

First thing the morning of my birthday Dave and the boys had me open my birthday presents. I'm surprised Dave lasted that long. He is usually so excited about the gift he got me, that he ends up giving to me early. I got something I REALLY wanted- a negative scanner. Now I can scan all my old negatives into digital images. I love it!! And since I am Dave's paintball groupie and you need a mask just to get on the field, I got my own mask. Best part? It's PINK!

That evening we went out with some of our favorite people on this planet, Tim & Claudia. We went to the St. George temple and did sealings. It was the first time Dave and I have done that since our own sealing. It was awesome. Then we went out to one of my favorite places for dinner. Iggy's.

There was some drunk guy at the bar dropping the F-Bomb evey other word. I finally asked him to quiet it down. He said sorry then turned back to his friends and started it up again. After I asked a few more times and he and I argued a bit; Tim suggested we just change tables away from the bar area. I wasn't sure if he was worried the guy was going to get rough or if he was worried that I was.

Loud drunk guy aside, it was a great birthday. In fact, out of all the times I have turned 29, I think it was my favorite. We have some great friends.

1 comment:

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

Happy 29th! We did sealings last month and I really enjoyed it too. Oh and I love the pink mask!