Oliver is already such a smart and sweet little boy. He is always the first to say 'Pees and tank two'. (Please and Thank you) Today one of my residents from Sun River walked in to my office and said she had to bring by something for Oliver. (Sun River is an elderly complex, so its like having 25 extra grandma's around to spoil the boys.) I didn't even finish my coaching sentence, 'Oliver what do-'...before he looked up and gave her his heart melting smile and said, 'Tank two!'

I am still recovering from my surgery and wasn't feeling up to much of anything. I'm already feeling bad that I didn't get pictures of the first day of school, I didn't have cookies and milk ready after the first day of school, now here it is Oliver's birthday and we were in for the night. But we made the best of it. Dave asked Oliver what he wanted to eat. Given the choices of McDonald's or Pizza,Oliver said.. 'Pissa...wis shashage'. The boy knows what he wants! So we ordered Oliver's pizza with sausage, and since it was his birthday he got all the extra sausage his picky brothers picked off. I think by the end of the meal he ate just one big pile of sausage, but he was a happy little boy.

I know I am going to love him as a two year old, but its hard to say goodbye to the sweet little baby I had. Here are some pictures of Oliver through the years:
Big boy using the potty...
Of course he isn't always smiles...Dave and I have nick-named this look his 'Devil-Brow'. This is a minor Devil brow, it can get more serious.....
"I not go-bed!"
Oliver had a hard time given up the bottle. Here I am catching him trying to suck on the eye glass cleaner again.
We went through the stage where every picture had his eyes closed because he had to say 'CHEEEEEEESE!'
Maria, sneaking Oliver some cake
Cute-gap-toothed baby

Although I admit Dave got a cute picture here, my first thought was, "YOU LET HIM PUT HIS MOUTH ON THE PLAYGROUND!!!"
Tired after a day in the park...
Laughing AT (not with) Grandma Betty
Baby's first Halloween (yes we really did that to him)
The trendy Bumbo baby
Sporting a crown his brother Zachary made him
Meeting Ben for the first time (notice the restrained hands!)
Meeting Grandma Bonnie for the first time....
Some of my VERy favorites...


Dave hates this one, but with no girl to put a frilly dress on, I had to at least get some cute pictures of bunny slippers. (poor Ralphy)
With Momma

Camo Baby
and the best picture in the world....baby dishes!
Happy birthday Ber-Ber, I love you.
3 comments:
Happy birthday to your baby, and good luck with your recover!!
He is a cutie. Happy Birthday to Oliver.
He is soo cute! Love the pics!
Post a Comment