Sunday, October 19, 2008

'Tis the season.....

In the West house, we LOVE Halloween. We always try to do a theme as a family and dress up together. I say 'try' because some years Dave can be a party-pooper. Last year Dave didn't dress so the kids and I did a repeat of the star wars. (Dave claimed he was an "online child predator because they look like everyone else" while we were at the elementary school trunk-or-treat party.) We have also done Farmers with all out animals (mainly because Zach was obsessed with pigs and had to be a pig that Halloween), Bob the builder characters and Blues Clues characters.
This year I'm making Dave dress up with us again and we are doing 'Disney'. Dave is Mickey, I am Minnie and the boys are all characters from various Disney shows and movies.
Since we got the costumes way back in April, we decided to get them out tonight and do a 'fit' check. These boys grow overnight...hopefully Zach will hold off on any spurts until after Halloween.
I may be a little partial....

but isn't this the cutest kid in the world!

Oliver is 'Squirt' from 'Finiding Nemo'.
Zachary is a racer from 'Cars' and Coleman is a 'Power Ranger'.



If you know Ben..then you realize how perfect a match this one is....


Benjamin is 'Stitch' from 'Lilo & Stitch'. He is a wild alien that is always getting into trouble. (It almost seems like we didn't even dress Ben up.)

3 comments:

Julz said...

SO CUTE!!! That costume on Oliver really is adorable! Can't wait to trick-or-treat with y'all!!

Thomas said...

These costumes are so stinking cute!!!! Little Ben....what are you talking about he is an angel! HAHA

Marcus n McKenzie said...

Cute costumes! You have cute boys!