Thursday, October 30, 2008

This is Halloween, this is Halloween......

We have had a few full weeks and I haven't even had time to update...so here it all is:

We had a 'Family Night' with the Andrus family and went to Staheli Farms in St. George. Every year they have a corn maze around Halloween. It's been a fun family tradition.
( http://www.stahelifamilyfarm.com/ )





They also have rides, music, and animals. Since I am gimppy with my foot right now I didn't do the actual maze and Oliver and I spent extra time with the animals.

He loved talking to the goose,

and never wanted to leave the goat!
_____________________________________________________________________

The boys and I tie-dyed orange shirts and turned them into jack-o-lanterns!

We wore them to the Ward party where we hung out with our strange friends.....

Kairi was there, she is doing AWESOME!
( http://larenabbottfam.blogspot.com/ )




Alex and Heather announced they are expecting TWINS! I yelled 'say baby' before the picture.
(I think Alex is still warming up to the twins thing)










The Missionaries judged the Chili Cook-off. I bribed them and won 3rd. (obviously Kena Toone had a better bribe!!!)












Elders make great baby-sitters.

___________________________________________________________

Here is our 'flame-faced' pumpkin.

I prefer the Mickey one we did last year....

1 comment:

Julz said...

Hilarious!!!! Those are some great pictures. You crack me up!!!